In accordance with Governor Lee’s Executive Order No. 70 and with the guidance of TSSAA, the only attendees permitted at basketball games for the remainder of our season are the following:
1. PLAYERS’ PARENTS OR GUARDIANS AND IMMEDIATE HOUSEHOLD MEMBERS.
2. FIRST RESPONDERS
3. COACHING AND TEAM PERSONNEL
4. SCHOOL, GAME AND FACILITY ADMINISTRATORS
5. ATHLETIC OFFICIALS
6. MEDIA & ATHLETIC SCOUTING PERSONNEL ATTENDING IN THEIR PROFESSIONAL CAPACITY.
* THOSE ATTENDING MUST PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING BY SITTING WITH IMMEDIATE HOUSEHOLD MEMBERS AND WEARING A MASK IS REQUESTED AND ENCOURAGED.