The Elk Valley Times represents a 170-year history of community newspapering in Fayetteville and Lincoln County. Recognized as the city and county’s official newspaper of record, The Times offers readers a variety of ways to keep up with local news, from its website at www.elkvalleytimes.com to its Facebook page, from its Twitter fed to its Text Alert service. Of course, the EVT is also published weekly in print, which is mirrored in its electronic edition, a publication that offers readers additional features and coverage of community news as well.
- Honea named Fayetteville Main Street exec director
- Taft man killed in Huntsville accident
- Donna Kay Luna Pepper obituary
- Shelton takes command of 2916th Aviation Battalion
- Large mural in the works for square’s west side
- Search begins for new RCA president as Bryant resigns
- Traffic stop nets heroin, three arrests
- Virgil Wayne Towry obituary
- 40th Annual FFA Tractor Day slated
- Sadie & Princess, rodeo rock stars
Click the F2F Banner for More Posts.