Fayetteville Middle School students enjoyed Academic Challenge Day just before Christmas break, with students competing in activities within various content areas. The day was created by a team of FMS teaches who wanted to showcase the academic talents of their students. The theme for this year was “Super Heroes” with each grade level representing a super hero and all activities focusing on “how education gives us super powers”.
- Local man injured in explosion, fire
- Whisenant elected mayor of Fayetteville
- Thomas Adrian Holloway obituary
- Rebecca Jean Cashion obituary
- Navajo Code Talker to speak here on Dec. 6
- Local charged with aggravated robbery
- Floyd’s Farm Food Truck offers farm to table fare
- Lincoln Health System welcomes new surgeon
- Should I roll closing costs into my mortgage?
- Lincoln County wins state’s largest solar installation
Click the F2F Banner for More Posts.