Small businesses are vital to our local communities and economic growth. As we all face economic challenges during this time, it’s important that as the leader in delivering our community, local news and events, we remain committed to keep our readers informed and community strong. That is why we are creating a $20,000 matching grant fund to assist local businesses reach customers and strengthen their marketing and reopening efforts. We stand with you. Lincoln Strong-Shop Local.
How the program works
The Elk Valley Times will provide up to $20,000 of matching advertising dollars to locally-owned businesses, adversely affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. We will match your advertising dollars spent up to $500 a month. The program is effective May 27 – June 30, 2020.
What you need to know
• This grant is open to any locally owned business in Lincoln County in need of advertising support during the COVID-19 crisis.
• The Elk Valley Times is not giving away cash. Dollar-for-dollar matching grants are available up to $500 per month and will be awarded for use within the month of June. Qualifying businesses may apply for an extension not to exceed July 31.
• Ads must be at least 15 column inches.
• Color charges are not discounted.
• Grant funds can be used toward print or digital advertising.
• Funds cannot be applied to previously run ads not applied for under this program, special sections, and cannot be credited toward outstanding advertising balances.
• Grants are not offered with any other discounts.
To apply click here