Details for NOTICE TO Luis Amero Castillo You are summoned to appear
NOTICE TO Luis Amero Castillo
You are summoned to appear and defend a civil action filed against you in the Juvenile Court of Coffee County, Tennessee in Case # 16J-2019-JV-136 which the Department of Children's Services has sought to adjudicate the children dependent and neglected.
This notification will be published for four consecutive weeks in this paper. A copy of the petition is on file with the Juvenile Court, and may be obtained by calling the clerk's office at 931-723-5110 or by writing to Coffee County Juvenile Court, P.O. Box 629 Manchester, TN 37388.
A Preliminary Hearing is set June 27, 2019 at 8:30 a.m. to consider appointment of counsel for you, and address pretrial matters. This will be held in the Juvenile Court Room, 3rd floor Judicial Building, 300 Hillsborough Blvd., Manchester. If you fail to respond to this notice or appear at these hearings, your parental rights may be modified. You will receive no other notice of this proceeding.
Timothy R. Brock
James S. Stephens, BRP # 13637
Assistant General Counsel
Department of Children's Services
151 Freeman St., Tullahoma, TN 37388
- Taft residents fight planned chicken houses
- Fires destroy Taft, Frankewing, Petersburg, Stateline residences
- Isaac Brady Towry obituary
- Officers take ‘all crimes’ approach to interdiction
- Locklear installed as commander of Legion Post 42
- Susan Thomas Mersh obituary
- Dr. James Michael Slater obituary
- Music in the Park presents Travelin’ Kind Thursday
- Charles Henry Eakes obituary
- Morrison named to state panel aimed at preventing maternal morbidity
Click the F2F Banner for More Posts.