Details for NOTICE TO CREDITORS
NOTICE TO CREDITORS
Gary Wayne Nicoles
Late of Coffee County,
Notice is hereby given that on the 03rd day of January, 2019 Letters of Testamentary (or of Administration as the case may be) in respect of the estate of Gary Wayne Nicoles who died on December 08, 2018 issued to the undersigned by the Chancery Court of Coffee County, Tennessee. All persons, resident and nonresident, having claims, matured or unmatured, against the estate are required to file the same with the clerk of the above named court on or before the earlier of the dates prescribed in (1) or (2) otherwise their claims will be forever barred:
(1) (A) Four (4) months from the date of the first publication (or posting, as the case may be) of this notice if the creditor received an actual copy of this notice to creditors at least sixty (60) days before the date that is four (4) months from the date of the first publication (or posting); or
(B) Sixty (60) days from the date the creditor received an actual copy of the notice to creditors if the creditor received the copy of the notice less than sixty (60) days prior to the date that is four (4) months from the date of first publication (or posting) as described in (1)(A); or
(2) Twelve (12) months from the decedent's date of death.
This 03rd day of January, 2019
Laura Ann Nicoles
James F. Conley
Sheila B. Proffitt,
Clerk & Master
- Heavenly Janae Burnette obituary
- What are three important steps to take when buying a new home?
- Thelma Watts obituary
- How will a divorce impact my taxes?
- How do I know I have the correct eyeglass prescription?
- Is it safe to have dental work done during pregnancy?
- What is the I-CAR Professional Development Program?
- Do you need a Chiropractor?
- Goodman operations here under evaluation
- Opioid, prescription drug abuse a major concern locally
- FMS student wins patriotic essay contest, shares why he honors American flag
- Shutdown creates new deadline for those who depend on SNAP
- DAR delivers gifts to PTSD units at VA Hospital
- Local man faces child rape charges
- Nine-hole disc golf course in the works
- Dixon likely to be next city IDB rep
- Save the date for 31st Hamburger Day on Hill
- Lois Black Faison obituary
Click the F2F Banner for More Posts.