Details for NOTICE TO CREDITORS
NOTICE TO CREDITORS
Estate of Anthony Edward Sanders, Late of Grundy County, Tenn. Notice is Hereby Given that on the 25th day of March, 2021, Letters Testamentary/of Administration, in respect to the Estate of Anthony Edward Sanders, deceased, were issued to the undersigned by Patricia Campbell, Chancery Court Clerk & Master for Grundy County, Tennessee.
All persons, resident and non-resident, having claims, matured or unmatured against his (or her) Estate are required to file the same in duplicate with the Clerk of the above named Court within 4 months from the date of the first publication (or of the posting, as the case may be) of this notice, otherwise their claim will be forever barred.
All persons indebted to the above Estate must come forward and make proper settlement with the undersigned at once.
This 25th day of March, 2021
(Signed) Darlene Sanders
Estate of Anthony Edward Sanders
Patricia Campbell, Clerk & Master
Paul D. Cross, Attorney
- Terry R. “Bobby” Bain, Sr. Obituary
- Jean (Margaret) Hall Obituary
- Lady Falcons Basketball Awards
- Richard Thomas Johnson, Sr. Obituary
- COVID-19 Statement from Fayetteville City Schools
- John Stephen “Steve” Mathis Obituary
- Bobbie Jean Stevenson Obituary
- Sandra ‘Sandy’ Marie Rose Obituary
- Lady Falcon Tennis reloads
- COVID-19 restrictions lessen at Donalson Care Center
Local Area Events