Details for NOTICE TO CREDITORS
NOTICE TO CREDITORS
Notice is hereby given that on the 14th day of April 2021, Letters Testamentary with respect to the Estate of Nell R. Cleek, who died on March 31, 2021, were issued to the undersigned by the Chancery Court of Franklin County, Tennessee. All persons, resident and non-resident, having claims, matured or unmatured, against the said estate are required to file the same with the Clerk and Master of the above-named Court on or before the earlier of the dates prescribed in (1) or (2) otherwise their claims will be forever barred:
(1) (A) Four (4) months from the date of the first publication (or posting, as the case may be) of this notice if the creditor received an actual copy of this notice to creditors at least sixty (60) days before date that is four (4) months from the date of first publication (or posting); or
(B) Sixty (60) days from the date the creditor received an actual copy of the notice to creditors, if the creditor received the copy of the notice less than sixty (60) days prior to the date that is four (4) months from the date of the first publication (or posting) as described in (1)(A); or
(2) Twelve (12) months from the decedents date of death.
All persons indebted to the above Estate must come forward and make proper settlement with the undersigned at once.
This 14th day of April, 2021.
101 Hickory Hill Drive, Estill Springs, Tennessee 37330
Timothy S. Priest
Attorney for Estate
120 North Jefferson Street, Winchester, Tennessee 37398
Clerk & Master
440 George Fraley Parkway, Box 4
- Holly Katherine Brazelton Obituary
- Sonia Regina Payne Obituary
- Derek Farley passes away, leaving memories of a life well-lived
- Gov. Lee Pushes Return to Work, Economic Recovery Ends All Federal Pandemic Unemployment Funding
- Police Blotter
- Jonathan Seth Stringfield Obituary
- TEMA and LC EMA Urge Normal Gas Purchases
- City of Fayetteville property maintenance reminders for spring, summer season
- Contract renewed for county Director of Schools
Local Area Events