Details for NON-RESIDENT NOTICE IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF FRANKLIN COUNTY, TENNESSEE IN RE: ESTATE OF GLEN DANIEL POWERS NO.
CHANCERY COURT OF FRANKLIN COUNTY,
ESTATE OF GLEN DANIEL POWERS
TO ; JASON POWERS
In this cause, it appearing from the Petition and Amended Petition to Probate the Last Will and Testament of Glen Daniel Powers, which is sworn to, that JASON POWERS is a legal heir of the Estate of Glen Daniel Powers, who died on April 20, 2018. JASON POWERS, whose whereabouts is unknown so that ordinary notice of the probate of the Last Will and Testament of Glen Daniel Powers and the issurance of Letters Testamentary to Linda Faye Schmucker, Executrix cannot be given to him. Therefore, notice is hereby given to JASON POWERS that the Last Will and Testament of Glen Daniel Powers was probate on June 1, 2018 in the Chancery Court of Franklin County, Tennessee, Case No. 2018-PR-64.
It is further ordered that notice be published for four consecutive weeks in
The Herald Chronicle, a newspaper published in Franklin County, Tennessee.
This 5th day of February, 2019.
Clerk & Master
B. Patrick Lynch
Attorney for Petitioner
P. O. Box 310
Winchester, Tennessee 37398
- Honea named Fayetteville Main Street exec director
- Taft man killed in Huntsville accident
- Donna Kay Luna Pepper obituary
- Shelton takes command of 2916th Aviation Battalion
- Large mural in the works for square’s west side
- Search begins for new RCA president as Bryant resigns
- Traffic stop nets heroin, three arrests
- 40th Annual FFA Tractor Day slated
- Virgil Wayne Towry obituary
- Sadie & Princess, rodeo rock stars
Click the F2F Banner for More Posts.