Details for NO PR3781 CHANCERY SALE OF REAL ESTATE IN THE MATTER OF: THE ESTATE OF SARAH E.
CHANCERY SALE OF REAL ESTATE
IN THE MATTER OF:
THE ESTATE OF SARAH E. RUSSELL, DECEASED
In obedience to a decree of the Chancery Court at Fayetteville, Tennessee, made in the above styled action on the 21st day of May, 2019 and entered in Minute Book 172, Page 640, I will on SATURDAY, JUNE 22, 2019 beginning at 10:00 A.M. on the premises sell to the highest and best bidder for cash, (except that only 10% of the purchase consideration will be required on the date of sale and remainder upon confirmation of the sale) the following described Real Estate located in the 19th Civil District of Lincoln County, Tennessee, to wit:
Being Lot No. 3 on the Plan of Woodlawn subdivision, of record in Plat Book 2, page 42, Register's Office for Lincoln County, Tennessee, to which plat reference is hereby made for a more complete description.
The above described property was conveyed unto Sarah E. Russell, et vir, Edward J. Kosowski, by deed of Troy Joe Smith, and wife, Teresa L. Smith, dated August 31, 2006 , and is of record in the Register's Office of Lincoln County, Tennessee, in Deed Book Y-13, page 908. The said Edward J. Kosowski having since died on September 25, 2012 The above described property is more particularly identified by Map 139F, Control Map 139F, parcel 003.00 and being located at 2006 Beech Drive, Fayetteville, Tennessee, and found of record in the Assessor of Property's Office of Lincoln County, Tennessee.
The above described property is subject to all existing utility easements.
This 29th day of May, 2019.
Rebecca N. Bartlett, Special Commissioner
- Taft residents fight planned chicken houses
- Fires destroy Taft, Frankewing, Petersburg, Stateline residences
- Isaac Brady Towry obituary
- Officers take ‘all crimes’ approach to interdiction
- Locklear installed as commander of Legion Post 42
- Susan Thomas Mersh obituary
- Dr. James Michael Slater obituary
- Music in the Park presents Travelin’ Kind Thursday
- Morrison named to state panel aimed at preventing maternal morbidity
- Charles Henry Eakes obituary
Click the F2F Banner for More Posts.