Details for IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF LIBERTY COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE:
SUPERIOR COURT OF LIBERTY COUNTY
STATE OF GEORGIA
IN RE: Petition of JASON WAYNE
for adoption of
DAKOTA RENE GREENE
By Order for Service by Publication dated the 22nd day of March, 2019, you, as the natural father of the above named minor child, are ordered, either personally or by your attorney, to answer or otherwise respond to the Petition of Adoption in writing within sixty (60) days of the 22nd day of March, 2019, the date of which service by publication was ordered.
You are further advised that pursuant to the applicable provision of Georgia law, that the said Petitions for Adoption also seek to have your parental rights to the said minor child permanently terminated as a matter of law.
WITNESS the Honorable Judge of this Superior Court.
This the 22nd day of March, 2019.
By: Deputy Clerk of Court Liberty County, Georgia
For: Linda Dixon Thompson
Clerk of Superior Court Liberty County, Georgia
- Tigers split in district baseball action
- Tiger soccer in action
- Justin Alexander Taylor obituary
- Lady Falcons suffer first loss of the season
- South designated Tennessee Heart Safe School
- Lady Falcon softball team splits in district action
- Lady Tigers rally to win over Eagleville
- Falcons split in district action
- Elizabeth “Betty” Ferebee Capshaw obituary
- DesJarlais to unveil ‘The Veteran’ painting this week
- Fatal drug overdose leads to arrests
- Myra Askins of The Flower House passes away
- Lt. Col. (Ret.) G. Paul Moffett obituary
- Two sex offenders behind bars after guilty pleas
- Downtown beautification
- Tribute to the Patriots April 27 on Courthouse lawn
- Scott Robert Beck obituary
- Slawburger Festival on tap downtown Saturday
Click the F2F Banner for More Posts.