Details for IN THE JUVENILE COURT OF COFFEE COUNTY, TENNESSEE AT MANCHESTER, TENNESSEE IN THE MATTER OF: ALEX MANUEL BAKER
JUVENILE COURT OF COFFEE COUNTY,
AT MANCHESTER, TENNESSEE
IN THE MATTER OF:
ALEX MANUEL BAKER,
d/o/b September 30, 2008
In this cause, it appearing to my satisfaction from Petitioner's bill, which is sworn to that the natural father, MARCELLO HERNANDEZ is a non-resident of the State of Tennessee to that the ordinary process of law cannot be served upon him it is therefore ordered that the said non resident father enter appearance before the Coffee County Juvenile Court on or before the 6th of May 2019 and plead answer of demur to Petitioner's bill, or the same will be taken for confessed as to you and the cause set for hearing ex parte.
It is further ordered that a copy of this notice be published for four consecutive weeks in the Manchester Times, a newspaper published in Coffee County, Tennessee.
This 15th day of March, 2019.
By: RANDALL W. MORRISON
Attorney for Petitioner
- Tigers split in district baseball action
- Tiger soccer in action
- Justin Alexander Taylor obituary
- Lady Falcons suffer first loss of the season
- South designated Tennessee Heart Safe School
- Lady Falcon softball team splits in district action
- Lady Tigers rally to win over Eagleville
- Falcons split in district action
- Elizabeth “Betty” Ferebee Capshaw obituary
- DesJarlais to unveil ‘The Veteran’ painting this week
- Fatal drug overdose leads to arrests
- Myra Askins of The Flower House passes away
- Lt. Col. (Ret.) G. Paul Moffett obituary
- Two sex offenders behind bars after guilty pleas
- Downtown beautification
- Tribute to the Patriots April 27 on Courthouse lawn
- Scott Robert Beck obituary
- Slawburger Festival on tap downtown Saturday
Click the F2F Banner for More Posts.