Details for IN THE CHANCERY COURT FOR THE FOURTEENTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT MANCHESTER, COFFEE COUNTY, TENNESSEE
CHANCERY COURT FOR THE FOURTEENTH JUDICIAL
MANCHESTER, COFFEE COUNTY,
Tabitha Morris Bishop
Vs. Case No: 2021-CV-72
James Michael Bishop
In this cause, it appearing to my satisfaction from the Complaint for Divorce which is sworn to, that the Respondent, James Michael Bishop, is a nonresident of the State of Tennessee or that the residence is unknown and cannot be ascertained upon diligent inquiry so that ordinary process of law cannot be served upon him/her, it is therefore ordered that the Respondent, James Michael Bishop, enter appearance before the Chancery Court of Coffee County, Tennessee, on or before May 10, 2021 and plead answer to the Plaintiff's Petition, or the same will be taken for confessed and the cause set for hearing ex parte.
It is further ordered that a copy of this notice be published for four consecutive weeks in the MANCHESTER TIMES, a newspaper published in Manchester, Tennessee.
This on March 9th, 2021.
APPROVED FOR ENTRY:
Robert A. Croy
Attorney for Plaintiffs
- Terry R. “Bobby” Bain, Sr. Obituary
- Jean (Margaret) Hall Obituary
- Lady Falcons Basketball Awards
- Richard Thomas Johnson, Sr. Obituary
- COVID-19 Statement from Fayetteville City Schools
- Bobbie Jean Stevenson Obituary
- Sandra ‘Sandy’ Marie Rose Obituary
- Lady Falcon Tennis reloads
- John Stephen “Steve” Mathis Obituary
- COVID-19 restrictions lessen at Donalson Care Center
Local Area Events