Details for IN THE CHANCERY COURT FOR COFFEE COUNTY, TENNESSEE RONALD D.
CHANCERY COURT FOR COFFEE COUNTY,
RONALD D. WENZEL, CALVIN R. WENZEL, and SUSAN WENZEL SPARKS
THE UNKNOWN HEIRS AT LAW OF JOE H. MARLOW (deceased),
GLENN H. MARLOW (deceased), HELEN HORTENSE WEINHOLD (deceased), GLADYS THOMPSON (deceased), GILE BRUCE MARLOW (deceased), WILLIAM BRUCE MARLOW (deceased), and ANN ASCHBACHER, and also all other persons or persons unknown claiming title, estate, lien or interest in the real esate described in the complaint herein,
In this cause, it is appearing to my satisfaction from the Petitioner's To Quiet Title which is sworn to,that the Respondents, Unknown Heirs At Law and Claimants, are nonresident of the State of Tennessee or that the residence is unknown and cannot be ascertained upon diligent inquiry so that ordinary process of law cannot be served upon him/her, it is therefore ordered that the Respondents, Unknow Heirs At Law and Claimants, enter appearance before the Chancery Court of Coffee County, Tennessee, on or before May 14, 2019 and plead answer to the Plaintiff's Petition, or the same will be taken for confessed and the cause set for hearing ex parte.
It is further ordered that a copy of this notice be published for four consecutive weeks in the Tullahoma News, a newspaper published in Coffee County, Tennessee.
This on March 18, 2019.
Approved for entry:
Jeremy B. Bell
Attorney for Plaintiffs
- Gunnery Sgt. (Ret.) Thomas E. Harris, “The General”
- Lorry Newgent obituary
- Lt. Col. (Ret.) G. Paul Moffett obituary
- ‘Savannah Sipping Society’ opens Friday evening
- Marathon in a Month urges walking your way to better health
- Tribute to the Patriots April 27 on Courthouse lawn
- ‘Moon Over Buffalo’ staged by LCHS drama students
- Downtown beautification
- Fatal drug overdose leads to arrests
- DesJarlais to unveil ‘The Veteran’ painting this week
- Two sex offenders behind bars after guilty pleas
- Funding for technology middle college in Fayetteville eyed
- Myra Askins of The Flower House passes away
- Myra Lucile Askins obituary
- Movie scenes shot at Gleghorn Preserve
- Head Start, Early Head Start hosting open house
- Slawburger Festival offers fun for all ages
- Warrior Exhibit nonprofit forms, new home eyed
Click the F2F Banner for More Posts.