Details for NOTICE TO TIFFANY TESCHELL TAYLOR
TIFFANY TESCHELL TAYLOR, the Petitioners, Rebecca Jean Hutchins and Billy Shore Hutchins have filed a Petition to Terminate Parental Rights and for Adoption requesting that your parental rights to Kamdon Laydon Taylor be terminated and the Petitioners Rebecca Jean Hutchins and Billy Shore Hutchins be allowed to adopt the minor child. It appears ordinary process of law cannot be served upon you because your whereabouts are unknown, or you are avoiding service of process. You are hereby ORDERED to appear and/or file an answer with the Chancery Court for Rutherford County, 116 West Lytle Street, Murfreesboro, Tennessee within 30 days from the date this ad first runs. Failing to appear or file an Answer without good cause, pursuant to the Rules of Civil Procedure will result in the loss of your parental rights and your right to contest the Petition to Terminate Parental Rights and for Adoption as to the minor child Kamdon Laydon Taylor. You may view and obtain a copy of the Petition to Terminate Parental Rights and for Adoption, and any other subsequent legal filings at the Rutherford County Chancery Court Clerk's office located at 116 West Lytle Street, Murfreesboro, Tennessee 37130.
- Local business owner arrested on tax evasion charges
- Walter B. "Hoot" Gibson obituary
- Jason Foundation focuses on tragedy of youth suicide
- MMC ranks high among southern colleges in U.S. News report
- Quality First Home Care earns top awards
- Lady Falcons pick up win
- Construction of Phase I greenway project may soon begin
- Jolly most likely youngest Petersburg mayor
- Tourism generates $23.59M in Lincoln County
- Local author lands murder mystery dinner event
- Inmate dead after alleged assault on officer
- Has Blanche School been forgotten?
- Leadership Lincoln dedicates Sportsplex project to Kelso
- County faces $32M bond issue for schools
- FPU sends crew for Hurricane Florence recovery efforts
- Fairest crowned at Lincoln County Fair
- Jimmy Frank “Jimbo” Mitchell, Jr. obituary
- Falcons drop barn-burner to Bobcats
Click the F2F Banner for More Posts.