Details for NOTICE TO CREDITORS
NOTICE TO CREDITORS
Charles Wayne Smithson Jr.
Late of Coffee County, Tennessee
Notice is hereby given that on the 20th day of June, 2018 Letters of Testamentary (or of Administration as the case may be) in respect of the estate of Charles Wayne Smithson Jr. who died on May 23, 2018 issued to the undersigned by the Chancery Court of Coffee County, Tennessee. All persons, resident and nonresident, having claims, matured or unmatured, against the estate are required to file the same with the clerk of the above named court on or before the earlier of the dates prescribed in (1) or (2) otherwise their claims will be forever barred:
(1) (A) Four (4) months from the date of the first publication (or posting, as the case may be) of this notice if the creditor received an actual copy of this notice to creditors at least sixty (60) days before the date that is four (4) months from the date of the first publication (or posting); or
(B) sixty (60) days from the day the date of the creditor received an actual copy of the notice to creditors if the creditor received the copy of the notice less than sixty (60) days prior to the date that is four (4) months from the date of first publication (or posting) as described in (1)(A); or
(2) twelve (12) months from the decedent's date of death.
This 20th day of June, 2018
Robert J. Foy
Charlotte Broyles, Clerk and Master
- Rifle ‘once owned by Abraham Lincoln’ surfaces here
- Community pays tribute to first Hometown Hero Saturday
- Motorcyclist killed in Skinem accident
- Ernest (Tres) Rees, III obituary
- Constantine takes over Harry’s veterinary practice
- THP sets sobriety, seat belt checks
- Ogle makes bid for re-election as a Dist. 8 commissioner
- Taft man charged with child rape
- Blanche Freedom Festival
- Shadow Valley Gospel Music Festival begins
Click the F2F Banner for More Posts.