Details for REPORT OF THE DIRECTOR OF THE OFFICE OF STATE AND LOCAL FINANCE
REPORT OF THE DIRECTOR OF THE OFFICE OF STATE AND LOCAL FINANCE
We have reviewed the budget submitted to our office by the Belvidere Rural Utility District for fiscal year ending September 30, 2019, and it appears that its budgeted revenues will be sufficient to meet anticipated cash expenditures for the fiscal year.
Sandra Thompson, Director Office of State and Local
October 31, 2018
- Local man injured in explosion, fire
- Thomas Adrian Holloway obituary
- Rebecca Jean Cashion obituary
- Navajo Code Talker to speak here on Dec. 6
- Local charged with aggravated robbery
- Whisenant elected mayor of Fayetteville
- Local man dies after house fire
- Lincoln Health System welcomes new surgeon
- Bigham retires from dentistry after 46 years
- 'Host of Christmas Past' kicks off holiday season
Click the F2F Banner for More Posts.