Details for Lien Sale Saturday July 13, 2019 10:00 am at Valley
Lien Sale Saturday July 13, 2019 10:00 am at Valley Mini Storage, 215 Bypass Road, Winchester, TN 37398. The following units will be sold to satisfy their debt unless paid prior to the public sale.
#150 - Kyle Bradford; #260 - Jeffery Butler; #105 - Stephanie Hiscock; #116 - Josh Pearson; #137 - Alex Hintermyer; #31 & 32 - Dominique Sambrook; #81 - Jennifer Boughton; #228 - Geoffery Dodson; #189 - Karlee Childers; #198 - Sarah Tanksley; #76 - Ben Judge; #193 - Joshua Turner; #26 - Sally Chumley.
- Petersburg delays action on proposed 2020 budget
- Laten honored for Rotary leadership
- How to qualify for TennCare’s CHOICES program
- USDA extends deadline to report spring-seeded crops in TN
- Songwriters’ Night brings talent to local park
- Sports briefs
- Fairytale Learning Center offers high-quality early education
- Joint Commission survey of LHS facilities goes well
- Construction underway for new auto supplier
- Summer LaCarol Walden Arnold obituary
- Parent engagement welcomed in public education
- Petersburg native, former shipmate, bike cross country
- Margaret D. Curtis obituary
- Barn, equipment destroyed in fire
- Polly gains independence through job at Goodwill
- Jamey Johnson doesn’t ride alone ... When outlaw closes Lynchburg Music Fest, he will have trusty sidekick along
- Barbara (Tutie) Bradford Groce obituary
- Ronnie Joe "Boo" Brown obituary
Click the F2F Banner for More Posts.