There’s a new dimension in hearing – revolutionary product lines that allow you to be immersed in the world around you like never before.
Today, product lines such as Halo ® iQ, Muse™ iQ and SoundLense®– represent the most advanced technology with supreme sound quality and premium features customized to your unique hearing needs so you stay connected to the people and things you love most.
With iQ you can:
- Stream phone calls, music and more to your hearing aids
- Experience more natural hearing and effortless transitions as you go about your day
- Enjoy pristine audio and exceptional listening clarity
- Preserve peace and quiet while amplifying the important things
- Better understand conversations and hear comfortably in noisy places
- Choose the style right for you – including invisible and custom fit
When you make the decision to wear hearing aids, you begin a journey to overall health that begins with hearing wellness and results in a fuller, more complete life. After all, hearing loss isn’t just an ear issue. It’s a quality of life issue.
Statistics show that older adults with impaired hearing may have a shorter lifespan than their peers without hearing problems. For example, people with hearing loss experience a 30 to 40 percent faster decline in cognitive abilities when compared to others without hearing loss. And people with low-frequency hearing loss are considered at risk for cardiovascular events.
You deserve to hear the subtleties of life: the inflection in the voice of a spouse or the nuances in the notes of a favorite song. We offer free consultations with professionals who an help you chose the best product for you.
Center for Hearing
7531 Memorial Pkwy South #C